Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
The best of both worlds, this gated residence is minutes from downtown Sarasota, within biking distance to Siesta Key Beach and Morton’s! You will adore the proximity to a bustling city lifestyle, offering theaters, fine dining, boutique shopping, farmer's markets and much more. Almost a quarter acre of lush property situated directly on the tranquil waters of Roberts Bay. The two-story, four-bedroom layout features soaring ceilings and a neutral decor waiting for you to make your own. The eat-in kitchen is a light and bright space with cathedral ceilings that opens to the family room. Overnight visitors can relax in privacy with the split-bedroom plan. Three guest bedrooms (one a master-sized suite) are on the first floor. The second level encompasses the master suite. This secluded retreat features a relaxing loft-style den with a wall of built-in bookshelves and direct access to a private terrace with bay views that stretch on forever. Walls of glass French doors in the living and family rooms, as well as the kitchen, lead out to the open lanai, an ideal sunbathing location. The swimming pool and spa with a tiled waterfall feature, are a few steps from deep-water dockage and unobstructed bay access. A sunny bike ride will take you to Siesta Key Village, just minutes away. This is an abundant community with nearby shopping, parks and schools for the whole family to enjoy. Relax the day away on the renowned shores of Siesta Key Beach, most well-known for its quartz-filled shores and azure waves.
- MLS® #A4197137
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,234
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Public Water Available, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewBalcony, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInside, Spa, Vinyl
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market158
- Address878 Siesta Dr
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionBay Island Shores
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesBuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Solid Stone Counters, Volume Ceilings, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesDetached, Split Level
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 17th, 2018 at 2:18pm EDT.
878 Siesta Dr
Sarasota, FL 34242
This single family home at 878 Siesta Dr Sarasota, FL 34242 (MLS A4197137) is listed for $2,195,000. It was built in 1994 and has been on the market for 158 days. This property has 4 beds, 5.00 baths and 4234 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.