Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
Grab your towel and head to the sparkling white sands of Siesta Key Beach! This updated Key West-style home is in the most desirable part of Sarasota—walking distance to both the #1 beach in America and lively Siesta Key Village. From the balcony you will see the Gulf of Mexico, and from your front door you are just a two-minute walk to quiet public access #11, a pedestrian-only access point away from the busiest part of the beach. This light, bright, and airy home features a lovely updated kitchen with stainless appliances and marble counters, garage space for up to 3 cars, and two sets of French doors that open fully to expose your beach view and allow the island breeze in. Three roomy second-story bedrooms that can sleep 6 or more are nestled into the mature landscaping surrounding the home, lending a relaxing “treehouse” feel to the space. A very private backyard features a heated pool shaded by tranquil palms with plenty of room for lounge chairs or for entertaining. Bring the sunblock, because this one is so close to the beach you won’t want to miss it!
- MLS® #A4198339
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,320
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected, County Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage, Under Building Parking
- ViewBalcony, Close to Bus, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorStucco, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Gutters / Downspouts, Mature Landscaping, Storage, French Doors, Xeriscape
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- Days on Market6
- Address5527 Avenida Del Mare
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSarasota Beach
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Storage Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 4:06pm EDT.
5527 Avenida Del Mare
Sarasota, FL 34242
This single family home at 5527 Avenida Del Mare Sarasota, FL 34242 (MLS A4198339) is listed for $875,000. It was built in 1982 and has been on the market for 6 days. This property has 3 beds, 3.00 baths and 1320 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.