Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
Dramatic expansive water view from this remarkable townhouse, located in a charming enclave of only 18 homes in a private, gated community on North Siesta Key. Fashioned to recall the graceful architecture of Bermuda, with uplifting colors, white trim and metal roofs, the homes are nestled around a picturesque lagoon with fountain and majestic Oaks. There are only 6 of the 18 homes that are direct waterfront on the Bayou and Marina, and this is one of the 6. The view is dramatic and wide looking across at Roberts Point, the use of mangroves as opposed to seawalls in many cases, leads to a much more natural feeling. The townhouse is spacious with high, open ceilings, lots of windows and wonderful light. In addition to the 3 bedrooms, there is a cozy den with water view, a loft area and a ground floor enclosed space. The attached garage is large with extra storage space. There is a screened balcony as well as a ground floor lanai. The community amenities include a heated pool, tennis courts and a large grassy area for your furry friends.
- MLS® #A4201653
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,798
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesCable Connected, County Water, Electric, Gas, Public Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Fees Required, Gated Community, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated Pool
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Courts - Private
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Days on Market10
- Address3951 Hamilton Club Cir #11
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionHAMILTON CLUB
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Unfurnished, Volume Ceilings, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesTownhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 10:48pm EST.
3951 Hamilton Club Cir #11
Sarasota, FL 34242
This condo at 3951 Hamilton Club Cir #11 Sarasota, FL 34242 (MLS A4201653) is listed for $1,200,000. It was built in 1990 and has been on the market for 10 days. This property has 3 beds, 4.00 baths and 2798 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.