Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
Located in a secluded neighborhood on the southern part of Siesta Key, this home pays homage to living in the tropics with lush landscaping, a winding path to the water and 100 feet on the bay front. Relax by the pool and private lanai, from the secluded spa, or on one the open-air balconies perfect for dining al fresco. The custom-built, multi-generational home is set on nearly an acre and features an open floor plan ideal for family or guests. Three of the bedrooms are en suite with extended living spaces. The large foyer separates the home’s two major living areas with a staircase leading to the second floor with living, dining, breakfast room and a gourmet kitchen. The home features beautiful wood floors through most of the main living area and a slate-tiled kitchen and carpeted bedrooms. The master suite has a generous walk-in closet and a master bath with amazing bay views. The second-floor guest suite has wood vaulted ceilings and a handsome wood staircase leading to the first guest quarters with its own private entrance. This home is just minutes to the beach as well as area dining, shopping and Sarasota’s arts and culture scene. Drop in your kayak or just take a seat on the dock – all while reflecting on all this home offers.
- MLS® #A4210220
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,938
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Electric, Public Sewer, Mini Sewer, Septic, Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, In County, Lot - Key, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite/Concrete, Lighting, Salt Water, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hot Tub/Spa, Hurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Parking - Rv/Boat, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Utility Shed
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market9
- Address6609 Peacock Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionStickney Point Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Inside Utility, Skylights, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk In Closet, Dumb Waiter, Intercom System
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis Sys, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener Owned
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 12:19pm EST.
6609 Peacock Rd
Sarasota, FL 34242
This single family home at 6609 Peacock Rd Sarasota, FL 34242 (MLS A4210220) is listed for $2,800,000. It was built in 1973 and has been on the market for 9 days. This property has 5 beds, 5.00 baths and 4938 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.