Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
PRICED 600K BELOW APPRAISED VALUE. LAND ALONE APPRASIED AT 2 MILLION. Located in a secluded neighborhood on the southern part of Siesta Key, this home pays homage to living in the tropics with lush landscaping, a winding path to the water and 100 ft. on the bay. Relax by the pool and private lanai, from the secluded spa, or on one the open-air balconies. While the custom-built, multi-generational home is listed as being built originally in the 1970’s, this property was completely reimagined both inside and out, top to bottom in the 90’s, offering a nearly brand-new home from its original concept. The bright and clean exterior is highlighted by its nearly 1-acre lot while the house feels crisp and modern with an open floor plan. Three of the bedrooms are en suite with extended living spaces. The large foyer separates the home’s two major living areas with a staircase leading to the second floor which includes the main living, dining, breakfast room and a gourmet kitchen – all centered as the heart of the home. Beautiful wood floors through most of the main living area, slate-tiled kitchen and carpeted bedrooms. The master suite has a generous walk-in closet and master bath with amazing bay views. The second-floor guest suite has wood vaulted ceilings and a handsome wood staircase leading to the first-floor guest quarters with private entrance. Just minutes to the beach as well as area dining, shopping and Sarasota’s arts and culture scene. Drop in your kayak or just take a seat on the dock.
- MLS® #A4210220
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,938
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Mini Sewer
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Lot - Oversized, Key Lot, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market367
- Address6609 Peacock Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionStickney Point Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Slate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Dumbwaiter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2019 at 2:00pm EST.
6609 Peacock Rd
Sarasota, FL 34242
This single family home at 6609 Peacock Rd Sarasota, FL 34242 (MLS A4210220) is listed for $2,175,000. It was built in 1973 and has been on the market for 367 days. This property has 5 beds, 5.00 baths and 4938 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.