Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
Wow, a super location. On Beach Road looking at the Gulf of Mexico from your extra large lanai, living room and master suite. Tivoli has private access to the incredible beach through your gate across from your unit. This end unit is light and bright, comfortable and convenient to not only the beach, but also Siesta Village with all the little boutiques and restaurants. The property includes a pool, putting green, tennis court, outdoor barbeques with picnic tables…and an IMPRESSIVE top floor club room called the FORUM. Here you have a kitchen, pool table, exercise room with computer and an incredible PANORAMIC view of Siesta Beach! There is also a small studio for the benefit of owners to reserve for that overflow of visitors. With one week rental availability you can enjoy and also find income should you use it as an investment. Reservation must be honored on dates 2/19/19 to 3/23/19.
- MLS® #A4407650
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,144
- Year Built1975
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market72
- Address625 Beach Rd #401
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionTIVOLI BY THE SEA
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories7
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2018 at 8:45am EDT.
625 Beach Rd #401
Sarasota, FL 34242
This condo at 625 Beach Rd #401 Sarasota, FL 34242 (MLS A4407650) is listed for $775,000. It was built in 1975 and has been on the market for 72 days. This property has 2 beds, 2.00 baths and 1144 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.