Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
Gorgeous views of turquoise Gulf waters and powdery-white shores abound from every room of this ninth-floor, penthouse beach residence. Offering nearly 1,700 SF of updated interior, you will love the stunning top-floor views, wonderful amenities and proximity to the beach. Newer features include storm impact windows and sliders, Trane air-conditioning system, upgraded bathrooms with custom tilework, crown molding and newer lighting. Relish breathtaking sunsets and relaxing Gulf breezes in the bonus room, which is the enclosed terrace that adds nearly 150-square-feet of living space to this residence. The eat-in kitchen offers charming updates including granite countertops, stone backsplash, custom cabinetry, breakfast bar, plus a wonderful dining nook with built-in shelving. The privacy of the split-bedroom plan is a bonus. The master suite with walk-in closet and updated bathroom is on the west side, while the guest bedroom is to the east. Located directly on the famed shores of Siesta Key Beach, life at Casarina is a sought-after experience. Residents adore access to clubhouse activities, on-site management, fitness center, tennis, beachside swimming pool and spa, grilling station with summer kitchen, boardwalk to the beach, and quiet walks along brick-pavered trails with lush, manicured landscape as the perfect backdrop.
- MLS® #A4435923
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,642
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
- Address5880 Midnight Pass Rd #905
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories9
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise, Penthouse
- Days on Market11
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.
5880 Midnight Pass Rd #905
Sarasota, FL 34242
This condo at 5880 Midnight Pass Rd #905 Sarasota, FL 34242 (MLS A4435923) is listed for $749,000. It was built in 1982 and has been on the market for 11 days. This property has 2 beds, 2.00 baths and 1642 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.