Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
Great Buy On Siesta Key!! Tastefully and Fully Updated throughout county records say built in 2011. With these Full water views from every level of all 5 balconies makes it a One of a Kind buy. Open floor plan and is so well-designed with sliding glass doors creating very nice and bright lighting throughout. Tile flooring, Lube cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and a very large island for entertaining guests. Watching boaters and kayaks pass by is a daily highlight of the views from this perfect situated townhome. Upstairs features the Master Bedroom and 2 guest suites very nicely and tastefully renovated also. Master Bedroom has lots of closet space and boasts two separate balconies to enjoy nightly sunsets or morning sunrises. Additional features include a private boat dock, Pool shared with only a hand full of other owners, interior laundry and a Florida room that can be a turned into a gathering space for entertaining. This nicely updated townhome is located on the Southern end of Siesta Key so you miss all the bumper to bumper traffic going north on Midnight Pass. Walking distance to Turtle Beach and restaurants.
- MLS® #A4444944
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBayou, Lagoon
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market51
- Address9240 Midnight Pass Rd #d
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionMangrove Bay
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.
9240 Midnight Pass Rd #d
Sarasota, FL 34242
This townhouse at 9240 Midnight Pass Rd #d Sarasota, FL 34242 (MLS A4444944) is listed for $749,000. It was built in 1979 and has been on the market for 51 days. This property has 3 beds, 3.00 baths and 2000 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.