Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
Enjoy beachside bliss at Palm Bay Club, a tropical resort spanning from the beach to the bay on Siesta Key. This two-bedroom residence is the perfect island hideaway for relishing in the powder white sands and turquoise Gulf waters for which Siesta Beach is known. Wake up each day with the sunrise and enjoy a cup of coffee on the screened terrace as you plan out the day’s adventures. The open floorplan is perfect for relaxation or hosting a game of cards, movie night, or cocktail hour with friends. Prepare your favorite meals in the kitchen, complete with white cabinets and plenty of storage space. The master suite opens to the lanai while bringing in ample natural light. An ideal investment opportunity, rent out the unit when you are not in residence with a generous three-night minimal policy and a newly renovated onsite rental office sure to take care of your guests so you don’t have to think about anything. With an array of resort amenities, enjoy every day to the fullest. Hospitalities include two heated swimming pools, large custom hot tub overlooking the Bay, complimentary new fitness center, tennis courts, available boat docks for daily rental, barbeque grills, fishing pier, private beach, recreation lounge, and complementary wi-fi. Siesta Village is nearby with delicious restaurants, island-style boutiques, and a laidback tropical atmosphere. Downtown Sarasota is just over the bridge for one-of-a-kind arts and culture and championship golfing.
- MLS® #A4448266
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,043
- Year Built1975
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Elevators, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Guest, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Days on Market13
- Address5964 Midnight Pass Rd #148
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionPALM BAY CLUB
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.
5964 Midnight Pass Rd #148
Sarasota, FL 34242
This condo at 5964 Midnight Pass Rd #148 Sarasota, FL 34242 (MLS A4448266) is listed for $619,000. It was built in 1975 and has been on the market for 13 days. This property has 2 beds, 2.00 baths and 1043 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.