Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
Enjoy 270 feet of unobstructed Gulf Views from this exclusive Sanderling Club estate on 2 acres of lush landscaping and endless possibilities! Welcome to this stunning, private & spacious estate with surrounded by the Heron Lagoon and a stone's throw from the Gulf of Mexico! The exclusive and gated Sanderling Club is comprised of beautiful homes surrounded by nature on Siesta key and includes tennis courts, pickleball, a clubhouse and a marina with boat slips, when available. A separate guest home, built with impressive Twitchell architecture, was built to last with solid poured concrete, including the roof enhanced with shingle overlay and would be ideal for in-laws. Enjoy kayaking or canoeing off your private dock nestled on the Heron Lagoon and you can enjoy nature on the one and a half mile waterway with picturesque landscaping. Other features include a whole-home entertainment system, a double wood fireplace on two levels, central vacuum and whole home generator. The den and spacious game room with hidden built-ins could accommodate a gun safe and wine cellar, and could easily be altered into a bedroom. Many updates including new 2019 Trane HVAC, an extended deck on the second floor, updated kitchen with stainless appliances that have never been used, tile floors and a solid cherry staircase with wrought iron handrails. Other updates include new elevator, pool cage and hot water tank in 2019. One of a kind, this stunning pool home with almost 6700 sf has its own private gated entry and the roof was done with high-end architectural shingles and built with bar joist and steel I-beam structure. If you are seeking expansive privacy and an upscale community, this is the one!
- MLS® #A4454402
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage6,697
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Gated, Marina, Pickleball Court(s), Tennis Court(s)
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewPool, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage
- Days on Market829
- Address7611 Sanderling Road
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSANDERLING CLUB
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceilings, Sauna, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Preferred Shore
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2022 at 5:19pm EDT.
7611 Sanderling Road
Sarasota, FL 34242
This single family residence at 7611 Sanderling Road SARASOTA, FL 34242 (MLS A4454402) is listed for $4,599,000. It was built in 1953 and has been on the market for 829 days. This property has 7 beds, 7.00 baths and 6697 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.