Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
Whatever you want to do with your day, your choices are endless living at the best that Sarasota and Siesta Key have to offer. This beautiful 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom unit is fully updated with hardwood floors, granite countertops, and an amazing amount of cabinet space. Bathrooms are updated with beautiful tile and granite counters. Enjoy the panoramic views of the #1 World Renowned Siesta Beach. If you are into tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard, basketball, racquetball, or fitness you will find it all here in the newly updated fitness center. Or just relax by one of the three swimming pools, indoor spa or one of three dry saunas. Gulf & Bay Club is a magnificent premier resort-style complex so you can always enjoy the vacation lifestyle! Head to Siesta Village for coffee, ice cream, or your pick of many great restaurants. You will never want to leave your own piece of paradise just steps away from the most beautiful beach in the world with amazing sunsets. Come see this home today!
- MLS® #A4480537
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,340
- Year Built1986
- AmenitiesBasketball Court,Cable TV,Clubhouse,Elevator(s),Fitness Center,Gated,Lobby Key Required,Maintenance,Pool,Racquetball,Sauna,Security,Shuffleboard Court,Spa/Hot Tub,Tennis Court(s)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach - Private,Gulf/Ocean
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System,Lighting
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market10
- Address5740 Midnight Pass Road 407
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionGULF & BAY CLUB
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2020 at 5:04pm EDT.
5740 Midnight Pass Road 407
Sarasota, FL 34242
This condominium at 5740 Midnight Pass Road 407 SARASOTA, FL 34242 (MLS A4480537) is listed for $975,000. It was built in 1986 and has been on the market for 10 days. This property has 2 beds, 2.00 baths and 1340 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.