Is this Your First Time?
Create a FREE Account now to save all of your favorite Siesta Key condos for sale and property searches. Get alerts on new listings as soon as they hit the market. Read our how-to page for more information.
Wake up to the beautiful Sunrise or end your day with the moon coming up over the Intracoastal waterway from this beautifully updated 2 Bedroom 2 Bath condo in the gated waterfront resort community of Harbor Towers Yacht & Racquet Club. You’re just a short stroll from the famous powdery Quartz sands of Siesta Key Beach! Harbor Towers offers residents uncompromised luxury combined with a multitude of activities including 3 Har-Tru tennis courts, sauna, 2 pools, fitness center, outdoor BBQ area, and a marina & private island where you can relax in the gazebo and watch the boats and wildlife pass by. The unit also has a deeded covered assigned parking space. Owners have the option to secure their bike & kayak in storage or get in queue for one of the over 40 boat slips at $1.00 per foot a month available on a first-come, first-serve basis. In addition to these amenities, the Association's reasonable dues also include cable, internet, water/sewer/garbage, landscaping, exterior maintenance, and more. A free trolley stops in front of the community that will whisk you away to the dining, shopping, and nightlife in Siesta Key Village or the shell-scattered dunes of Turtle Beach. What's more, with its easy pedestrian access to the "Best Beach in America", the demand for vacation rentals in the area. remains consistent year-round, so you'll always have the option to lease it out with a 2-week minimum. This condo is sold turnkey furnished and booked rentals ready to get you started! Harbor Towers has it ALL in this “Resort like” property.
- MLS® #A4542508
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,152
- Year Built1976
- AmenitiesCable TV, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevator(s), Fitness Center, Gated, Laundry, Lobby Key Required, Marina, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- ViewPool, Tennis Court, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Exterior FeaturesAwning(s), Fence, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionNear Public Transit, Sidewalk
- FoundationStem Wall
- Date ListedJuly 30th, 2022
- Days on Market15
- Address5855 Midnight Pass Road 530
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionHARBOR TOWERS
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories7
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 14th, 2022 at 9:18pm EDT.
5855 Midnight Pass Road 530
Sarasota, FL 34242
This condominium at 5855 Midnight Pass Road 530 SARASOTA, FL 34242 (MLS A4542508) is listed for $759,900. It was built in 1976 and has been on the market for 15 days. This property has 2 beds, 2.00 baths and 1152 square feet of living space. Contact the SiestaKeyCondosforSale.com Team for more information.