- 2 Beds
- 3.0 Baths
- 1,332 SqFt
- 4.25 Acres
- , Condominium
|Address:||6157 Midnight Pass Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34242
|Unit Sizes:||690 to 1192 sf|
|Highest Listing Price:||$500,000|
|Lowest Listing Price:||$500,000|
Condos for Sale in Bay Oaks Siesta Key
The Bay Oaks Condominium on Siesta Key occupies forty lush acres of land on the tranquil Sarasota Bay. Siesta Key is an eight-mile barrier island off the coast of Sarasota known for its world-class beaches. Siesta Key Beach owns the title of the #1 Beach in America. This beach, known for its ninety-nine percent sugary-white quartz sand, is beautiful to the eye and cool to the touch.
Residence Features & Floor Plans
Built in 1975, Bay Oaks has a total of 96 condos, many of which enjoy stunning waterfront views along with recent renovations. The community offers spacious one and two-bedroom floor plans with an average 1,192 square footage of living space. Investors love the desirable location as well as the liberal one-week minimum rental policy.
Residents and guests enjoy many resort-style amenities including:
- Private fishing pier overlooking Sarasota Bay
- Picnic areas with BBQ Grills
- Newly Resurfaced Tennis Court
- Convenient access to beautiful beaches
Bay Oaks enjoys a superb location, just across the street from the beach and in proximity to the south Stickney Point Bridge granting access to the mainland. Its central location on Siesta Key makes is convenient to the island's commercial districts and public beach areas. Crescent Village Market, just south of the property, offers a variety of restaurants and shops as well as a grocery, post office, and pharmacy. The Siesta Key Village is just a short drive north of the community with dozens of boutiques, shops, eateries, and businesses. From hair salons to veterinary services, the Village offers just about everything one might want, right on the island.
About Siesta Key & The Surrounding Area
Siesta Key has a fantastic selection of beaches from which to choose, including Turtle Beach, Crescent Beach, and Siesta Key Public Beach.
- Turtle Beach is a family-friendly beach south of Stickney Point Bridge that offers a horseshoe pit, volleyball, picnic areas, and allows fishing from the shore.
- Crescent Beach is a favorite choice among those interested in a more secluded and peaceful day at the beach.
- Siesta Key Public Beach is the most popular and offers a lot of amenities, such as lighted tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, a shaded playground, picnic areas, barbeques, concession stands, and a pavilion. Siesta Key Public Beach is also very safe as it is shallow near the shore and provides lifeguards year-round. Many exciting events take place at this beach including volleyball championships, the annual Crystal Classic Sandcastle Competition, and the Sunday evening drum circle.
With a short drive across the Stickney Point Bridge, residents and guests of Bay Oaks may explore Sarasota’s mainland and all of its conveniences. Downtown Sarasota, with its thriving arts community and elegant dining and shopping, is within a short twenty-minute drive.